


I scored a 19 on the quiz, I am very well aware of my needs, I don't think I have much that I need right now. I would be extremely satisfied with the minimum if that is what I can get. However, if I see the opportunity to get more than what I need, I am more likely to take advantage of the situation and go ahead and get it. I tested positive with all the symptoms of Affluenza. I remember watching the movie and saying, "man are we wasteful!" At the time, I saw it as the group, the entire country, now that I have my own results, I kind of feel different, If I need to make a difference, I could do it, but it would be my choice, and a small portion of the population. I go clubbing at least twice a week, and I eat out at least 4 times a week. Selling my TV, that would be too much, I admit we do spend a lot of time in front of that little black box, but I don't think it is the problem. Television could be very useful in providing informations to the public...Good Luck with convincing any other people to sell their T.V's. Free home supplies. like paper towels, how can I get my hands on some? I definitely could use some of that.

No comments:
Post a Comment